- Fall 2015 - TA for Advanced Statistical Computing (STA 863), taught by Prof. Scott Schmidler.
- Summer 2015 - instructor of record for Data Analysis and Statistical Inference (STA 101). Gave daily lectures, twice-weekly labs, and performed all other duties related to the course. Click here to see my course's homepage.**
- Spring 2015 - part-time TA for Statistical Consulting Workshop (STA 851). Reviewed draft client reports; some grading.
- Fall 2014 - Community TA another iteration of the Coursera course Data Analysis and Statistical Inference mentioned below.
- Spring 2014 - I served as a Community TA and helped with materials preparation for the Coursera course Data Analysis and Statistical Inference. The course was designed and taught by Duke Statistical Science faculty member Mine Çetinkaya-Rundel.
- Fall 2013 - co-TA for Linear Models (STA 721) taught by Merlise Clyde. Held weekly office hours; graded homework assignments and final exams.
- Spring 2013 - TA for Data Analysis and Statistical Inference (STA 101) taught by Mine Çetinkaya-Rundel. Taught weekly lab sessions; held weekly office hours; grading.
** Extra special thanks to Mine Çetinkaya-Rundel and Nicole Dalzell for their generous help putting together these materials!