- In the file LaTeXTools.sublime-settings, under Platform Settings --> Linux, my "texpath" is "texpath" : "$PATH:/home/grad/gjl7/texmf". I got this by typing into Terminal kpsewhich -var-value=TEXMFHOME
- Under "builder settings" --> "linux", I added the line "command" : ["latexmk", "-cd", "-e", "$pdflatex = '%E -interaction=nonstopmode -synctex=1 %S %O'", "-f", "-pdf"]. I was first using a text editor that auto-wrapped lines in some weird way so that I got an error while trying to save (the line break was confusing things). Use a text editor where you can fit all that command on one line.
- Things still didn't work, so going off a forum Q&A, under "build engine settings" I changed "traditional" to "simple". This caused things to work.
- Building in ST3 causes the PDF viewer to open or update if it's already open. If a viewer is already open, a second one doesn't open automatically!
- I haven't yet tried fancy stuff like inverse search etc.
On my work (Linux) machine, I followed the readme at this address. Here are some modifications/notes.
This blog is mainly for statistics, R, or Duke-related stuff that is not directly relating to research activity.