I'm following the instructions at this link. When I get the section Configure the StatET Eclipse plugin, Step 4, bullet 3, I'm using /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.0/Resources/ as the Location for R_HOME. I discovered that by typing .libPaths() into an Rsession, which actually returned a slightly different directory (above but with a /Library/ subfolder added). Eclipse showed an error at the bottom of the current setup dialog box and so I tinkered until I found a path that didn't give an error.
This blog is mainly for statistics, R, or Duke-related stuff that is not directly relating to research activity.